Original Recipe from Dana Carpenter’s 1001 Low Carb Recipes
This is a good book!
- 1 lb Ground Beef or any meat
- 12 oz Hot Salsa or mild Jar
- 4 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Brown the meat
- Add salsa to the meat, mix and cook on low heat for 10-15 mins everything is mixed well. I like to cook it covered.
- Add cheese, mix and cook till all is melted and mixed well
- Serve with sour cream, scallions etc.
Note: I have also added everything to the crockpot (after browning meat) and let it cook on low for 6-8 hours and added cheese 1/2 hour before done.