This is too good in texture and taste. You can use it instead of rice and it freezes well
- 1 Cauliflower – 837 g (1 lb 13.5 oz) (grated uncooked weight)
- Cut the cauliflower in florets. I didn’t use the green parts but feel free to use it. I used as much of the white stems I could get.
- Wash and let the florets air dry completely.
- Microwave the shredded cauliflower in a covered dish till it is cooked but NOT mush. I cooked it covered for about 7 minutes on default power level. Taste to see the texture is still slightly crunchy but, cooked. (Adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the amount of cauliflower).
- Riced cauliflower is ready to be used for any variation.